Cleaner, healthier carpets,
floors and air ducts are
just a call away!
Evansville, Indiana: (812) 473-4787
Henderson, Kentucky: (270) 826-5186
Owensboro, Kentucky: (270) 689-0808
1. You will receive the knowledge, experience, training, concern and personal attention from our over 45 years of experience dazzling the tri-state area with impeccable service.
2. You get the benefit of hot water extraction, from our state of the art truck mounted units designed to kill and extract many of the bacteria and dust mites that cause allergies. This is the method recommended by the world’s largest carpet manufacturer Shaw Industries.
3. Your carpet stays cleaner longer (giving you a better value for your money) since we clean and extract all the way down to the base of the carpet fiber.
4. We’ve earned a superb reputation (that’s superb, not just good) for great value. We do not charge extra for pre-spotting, giving special attention to matted traffic area, or grooming your carpet fibers after cleaning. No bait and switch tactics. One flat charge for superior work.
5. We are specialists in Berber carpet and offer expert pet odor removal, upholstery cleaning, tile & grout cleaning & sealing, 3M Scotchgard protectant, and air duct cleaning & sanitizing.
6. Simply the best carpet,upholstery, air duct, or tile & grout cleaning you’ve ever received or it’s FREE.
7. Flash drying available.
8. Licensed, Bonded, Insured.
About Superior Carpet Cleaning!
For the past 45 years, Superior Carpet Cleaning has been a family owned business that puts home and family first.
In fact, it’s because of a family member that founder, Randy Simmons, learned the carpet cleaning business. Randy learned about installing and cleaning carpets from an uncle who ran a similar business in upstate New York.
Randy and his wife, Pauline, opened Superior Carpet Cleaning Service on July 31, 1973. Superior started out installing and cleaning carpets. Over the years they added other services such as cleaning rugs, upholstery, tile & grout cleaning & sealing, air duct cleaning & sanitizing, and odor removal.
Through it all, the Simmons have remained family oriented. The couple’s son, Derek Simmons, came on in 1997 and started supervising a second van. Son-in-law, Chris Toelle, also supervises a van and has worked for the company for twelve years. Meanwhile, Derek’s wife, Lori Simmons, has been in the office since 2005.
Soon, the second generation of owners will take over. Derek and Lori will continue to run the business with the same sense of customer service and integrity that Superior has become known for.